Sunday 25 July 2010

I AM

I am a still, serene lake,

I am the raging ocean.

I am the black sheep,

I am the favorite son.

I am the decaying old tree.

I am the first leaves of spring.

I am a timid rabbit,

I am the jungle king.

I am the gloomy, grey sky.

I am the morning sunshine.

I am the fear of death,

I am life pristine.

I am the stench of rotting remains,

I am the first raindrops on sand

I am the burden of past behind,

I am the hope of future ahead.


I am the horror of rape,

I am the joy of a newborn.

I am the shackles of slavery,

I am the flight of freedom.

I am the definition of mediocrity.

I am the epitome of excellence.

I am not what you see,

I am what I want to be.

6 comments:

Ujwal Chandra said...

nice one! inspired from fight club eh?

Kristin said...

in a word: alive!

Unknown said...

JOBLESS..????

ashutosh said...

bahut badhiya.....ladke...shabaash...

Ashtung said...

@Sass: duh! true artists don't need any inspiration... I only look up to Himesh!!!

@Kristin: bang on

@Kj: what do u think? took me a week to reply

@ashutosh: naam poora likho.. logon ko lagega khud ki tareef kar raha hun

S said...

nice one :)