Sunday 28 October 2007

The Rain

It's been raining incessantly here and people's status messages are all gloomy now. Top it with the post-quiz, 'way too' pre-end sems timing on a weekend. Yes, I am jobless and that causes insomnia. I am desparate to do something. The short film making ws sucked big time.

I am now enjoying the rains. Take a walk in the rain without ur phone and you will know. It's not that bad after all. Actually it's cool, literally too. Play some spicy item nos and dance in the rain. It's better. Go have a tea in the rain, without an umbrella. That's the best.

Something's changed. I have started enjoying the rain after a long time. I dunno if my long lost, newfound liking will outlast the present downpour itself but right now, I am happy about it and I thank the person who reminded me that rains are to be enjoyed.

:)

2 comments:

Twilight Fairy said...

ah the rain !..
i once sipped coffee in the down pour n danced my way :)

entwined said...

lucky you!!...
I am away while it pours :(