Thursday 2 July 2009

Professions & Alcohol

Every time I meet friends of friends I am invited to a sleep over and a round of booze preceding that... When I try to dodge it, they claim that IITians are guzzlers and that me skipping a chance to get sloshed is a puzzler... It is also widely accepted that engineers consume more alcohol than any other undergrad community... I shall go as far as claiming that doctors and dentists (if you please) are the next biggest consumer group for Dr. Mallya's flagship products... It goes so on and so forth...

Do I find a correlation between liqueur consumption and profession??? Actually I do:

As long as there are enough left to let you think straight, a person's liqueur consumption is directly proportional to the amount of grey cells he/she can afford to lose...

Oh yes.. I cut out the 'she' because they don't have a limit. The more they lose it, the more we love them...

3 comments:

Apurv said...

I can't help but point out the spelling of "liquer". I believe, its "liquor"!
Anyway, I'd say never refuse to booze. Loved your ending note though (about girls). :)

Ashtung said...

i know... but somehow, 'liquor' always appeared with a red line underneath... I am after all a human and hence, fallible to doubt...

Well..by my theory, u r an engineer,u can afford never to refuse :)

kay gee said...

interesting correlation! :)