Saturday 30 June 2007

The 8RF Game...

I was surfing through blogs yesterday and found this new tagging thing going on. To my disappointment, I hadn't been tagged, being the rare blogger I am.Now that I am, thanks to Twilight Fairy, I'll play along.Here goes....

Here are the rules:

1.Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2.Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3.Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.


Eight Random Facts about me:
  1. I'm flat-footed and can't run fast.
  2. I'm the most comp-illiterate guy to have ever owned a laptop. I somehow manage it, thanks to Rajesh and Sajal( I.P.), my neighbours on either side.
  3. When I was about 5, I locked my mother in a hospital bathroom to avenge her doing the same a day back. I then went to have lunch with some docs, who were quite fond of me. She sat there locked for over an hour. I was never locked after that ;)
  4. I have been living away from home since 7th standard. 1st Ajmer, then Kota and now Madras.
  5. I hate it when someone tells me I look younger than I am, though I know it's true.
  6. My father calls me a 'half' ateist because of my attitude towards God and my mother is constantly miffed with me over that.
  7. Among my 4 cousins and a younger bro( I live in a joint family) I was always the naughtiest, breaking more stuff then all the others out together. My brothers later surpassed me when they drove a tractor straight into an old wall.Luckily, all 3 came out unharmed.
  8. I started blogging because Bhaavaas offered me a treat for it and I'm glad that I did. I still am a terribly irregular blogger and do not even know 8 bloggers who I can tag.
All I can think of tagging is Bhaavaas.

3 comments:

satyan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
satyan said...

stop this , sms were enough not on blog also , have some mercy

Ashtung said...

Dude
i'm surprised that u came to know of it so late
u'r my neighbour man