Monday 26 March 2007

Of Guru n God

Polyploidy happens when one cell receives more chromosomes and the other receives nothing during reproduction.It may also happen that one cell ends up having both male and female characters.Just like the Ardhanareeshvar avatar of Lord Shiva.This was a Genetics lecture in progress.

Good. Lord Shiva has been dissected on genetic basis and I'm warned for short attendance, in the same class. Is it not an irony that I and Shiva share one common name,we both have a few more though. I'm sure when my mother named me, she would never have imagined that before He can tell me my time of death, I can tell Him His genetic configuration. Now not to forget the teacher who taught me this, Prof. Bhaskar, whose namesake, incidentally, was the guru for Hanuman, my namesake's Rudravatar . Man, Ramayan seems to have borrowed heavily from us. Anyway, here's a doha as a token of gratitude towards him.
guru gobind dono khade, kake lagun pay
balihari guru aapne, gobind diyo batay
Vaise bhi guru apke bin, number na gobind dilay

Arthaat- I
f I confront Guru and God together, I'll hail my guru first because he is the one who has taught me about God.Moreover it's you who will pass me.

P.S.:- I just ca't figure out how Kabeer could see what Prof. Bhaskar will teach me abut 5 centuries hence his times.

This log is not meant to hurt anyone's religious sentiments. I am very sorry if you are offended

6 comments:

pratyu said...

Some truths those are!!!!!!
Cool Jaanwar. I'll be looking forward for more. :D

Sass said...

gr8 one jaanwar!! hope u make it thru the attendance :P

Ashtung said...

well ujji my attendance is actually fine...
n i humbly request u guys not to write my iit nick here

Anonymous said...

he said "you need to put fight to have <75% attendence" , and the very next day gets warned for the same.Although it is exactly 75% right now,but i hope he might stop repeating that sentence.

Anonymous said...

btw how are we supposed to address you over here Mr. ASHUTOSH . ashu ??? or jaanu ??? or ashutosh ???

Sayash said...

oh well. atleast you were paying attention in class. what's worse? a total lack of enthusiasm such as (C slot) or too much of it (D slot), lack of knowledge being common to both of them...

here come the engineers!