Saturday 31 March 2007

Of people and thoughts

" you are not as important to people as you think you are"- Nagesh Kukunoor

Well he gave a lecture last Saarang. It was then that he said this. He didn't quote it, but somehow, that's the only thing I remember about his lecture. It took me some time to apprehend his gist, but when I did it made stuff easier. Just tell yourself, whatever you do, however may you mess up, you can't make the world worse.If you really go wrong, it's ok, because people expect you to, and in some cases, want you to. Do stuff what you like to, others don't care, they don't have the time to. Like I am blogging. People, I know , won't read it and even if they do, won't think about it. So if you are reading this, I have no idea why you are by the way, think about it.

P.S.: I know it's senseless but I think the treat is justified now

3 comments:

amrit said...

I read.
I thought.
I commented.

Anonymous said...

Ah! Sense in senseless. This is modern art.

pratyu said...

Very simply put. All the best. :)