Thursday 9 August 2007

Food for thought...

I don't really think it is any brain teaser but am writing this down simply because many couldn't unearth the meaning...

One fine day, while eating rather sweet water melons, my uncle said
" Cheeni ke daam kya kam hue, bhagwaan tarbooz mein bharne lage" (sugar prices had recently fallen)

I replied
" Cheeni ke daam kya kam hue, U.S. mein hindustani berozgaar ho gaye"

Some of my friends in campus couldn't capture the gist of my statement...I'm disappointed guys...

Special mention to Ujji or Sass who got it right when i didn't expect him to, he being not so good at Hindi...

Big deal if u got it right. It's a p.j. anyway :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok! now pls explain it.

SDK said...

That is a really bad pj. But,I am truly surprised that people can't figure this one out.