Friday 24 August 2007

This sure is crap

I thought I never will
but I'm doing it again
cos I'm in a boring state
no demons to fight
no dragons to tame..

Life is getting still
the hourglass toppled
cramming up NMR, market, aspartame
hockey no more i say,
hopelessly hoping to remain sane

they gave me blows,
stick on the head
the ball equally cruel
only made me get up,
cry out for another duel

My head wants to quit,
not liking the stitch
heart says otherwise
these ain't no injuries
but my sports prize

heart, they say, has its reasons
which reasons know not
my decision is still undecided
for I dont want to be,
by heart or head, snided!!! :)

P.s.: still a long way to tell lemon from lime :)

3 comments:

Kshitij said...

would love to question the blogger's right (left is busy questioning the nuke deal neways!) to conclude that all this was 'really' crap... pleeeeese can someone explain to me what a piece of crap is doing here? i am not denying its stink though, but oye an NMR of crap, aspartame in crap and worst of all hockey in crap? boo hoo hoo i never get to c these things in the aforesaid location!
thats exactly why i say that its not crap... its pure subtle imagination and creativity of the blogger who has actually realized the perennial presence of "crap" in our day-to-day's daily life!!!

so u call crap??? beat this!

Ashtung said...

@kshitij: i'm still learning to throw crap around
u graduated the master's long back

Shailesh said...

best Crap Ever!!!