Friday 12 March 2010

That special someone

If you think you are sad, pathetic and lonely, so much so that no body remembers your birthday, think again. There is someone who will. And that someone always remembers, without fail. Someone who doesn't have to rely on Orkut or Fb to do that.

That special someone doesn't even expect you to remember his in return. In fact, it knows you don't and doesn't complain about it, but never forgets yours and never asks for a treat either. And the ungrateful people we are, we take it for granted all the time. Even if we trust it to keep safe one of the most important things in our lives. Money.

Yes fellas, I am talking about your bank. Only people who never forget.

PS: Dont get me wrong guys. I am not a 12 years old girl, or a 25 years old one for that matter. I thank those who wished and doesn't matter if you didn't. Just an observation.

3 comments:

Shailesh said...

Happy B'day Ashu :P

May god bless you :P :P

Hrishikesh Ranjalkar said...

Did 'it' given you any gifts?

Ashtung said...

Serum: I'm not really sure why you are wishing me here... is there a catch???

@Hrishi: Didn't give me bumps either... guess it's negated