Friday 19 June 2009

Acknowledgement

I would like to express my gratitude to all those who helped me to complete this project successfully. Firstly, I want to thank my guide Dr. R.S. Verma for trusting me with this project. It is his unique approach of guidance that helped me in finishing this work successfully. At every stage in the project, he was always there to help and guide me through it.

I would like to extend my gratitude towards our HOD, Dr. K.B. Ramachandran for his flexible and understanding approach towards the students. I am grateful to the entire faculty of the department and otherwise, under whom I had the privilege to study and learn during the past 4 years.

At this moment I would like to thank the 'BT Gumbal', Achal, Deepak, Ujwal and the rest who helped me with my academics and were always willing for a round of tea at the most unlikely hours, an experience I am unlikely to forget.

A note of thanks is also warranted for Satyan, Sajal and many more friends, seniors and juniors in my hostel who stood by me through thick and thin for 4 years, and supported me immensely through the course of this project. I would also remember the fun times and the meals at nocturnal hours with Pratik, Anshul, Saurabh and Ravi while I worked on the project.

I am also obliged to Piyush, Kanishk, Shivangi, Rachit, Suhani, Swapnil and Himanshu for being my support outside these walls and keeping me calm and compose during difficult times.

I am deeply indebted to my family for being patient with me, for their unflinching faith and encouragement during the hard times and their support during the good ones.

Last but not the least, I pray to the Almighty to be as forgiving and caring for me as it has been for all these years.

ASHUTOSH BIHANI
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
IIT MADRAS
CHENNAI


and now a joke that was cracked a long time back:

Someone: We had a surprise quiz today

Me: how was it?

Someone: well, it surprised me...

2 comments:

pratyu said...

Well.. let me help out Ashutosh here a bit. You see people, the thesis was nevertheless cogged :P

I've never seen a more genuine acknowledgment. Let me also remark that it's interesting how this happens to be the only page of our friend's thesis that we read (if at all) completely and with some interest.

Ashtung said...

it is also the only place where we can officially acknowledge all the people who have been a part of our lives over the 4(or more) years..