Tuesday 23 June 2009

Viva

So... I am an engineer now.. well.. hopefully... gotta wait till tomorrow to know for sure...
I submitted my thesis and went through the viva which went surprisingly well... I intended to reminisce about my days here but now i figure i have already done that in my blog.. So what do i write about???

I pulled off a real fast one... perhaps the fastest one this year... less said, the better..
My thesis/report??? full of typos and other mistakes.. if i remember correctly, even the values dont match up and the code has a mistake too...

My room seems to be burying under dirt and dust for the last one month and my resolve to hasten the process only gets harder as final goodbye approaches...

I'm hooked to hitman these days..lets see how long it lasts...

Next mission... job hunt...

and oh... i also need to write the concluding part of this poem. hang on people, it will come and i can assure u its not worth the wait.. as if anything ever is...

Its time now i guess... time to grow up and start talking bout serious stuff when u dont have time to discuss the little intricacies of life... where u will be too busy to wonder why should a cricket team not have a kung fu fighter as the 12th man and make him field often. A school of thought says that they would raise the bar higher. This comes from a man who is himself an expert at kung fu movies and has spent majority of his time here downloading them and for me, his views on the subject are final...

Anyway.. its time to hit a general...
so long.. n thanks for all that was fishy...

3 comments:

amrit said...

I wish you all the very best for the new life that now begins. Cool things will happen soon.

Ashtung said...

haha... thanks a lot man...

Pratik Gupta said...

not only hitman but through that too rampy too