Friday 26 June 2009

The Ex

I know we have split...
I know we are over..
Had to happen one day...
It couldn't last forever...

Some time it will take,
to move on I thought...
Was I stupid but,
having not another one sought???

While I was reminiscing,
and thinking you felt the same way,
You were looking at a new sunshine
and were busy making some hay...

Did it take much to replace me?
or just a heartbeat and a blink???
Do you ever think of me,
when you are with him???

Another lesson that life has taught,
another lesson that I have learned...
Never promise exclusivity there,
never in a cup of tea, get your heart burnt..


Prologue: Achal a.k.a. Item found a new tea partner, after going steady with me for over 2 years... Understandably, I'm heart-broken...

5 comments:

gunvant jain said...

@jhanwar : will miss you.

hardly few seniors were thr who took my care, to whom i listened, thnx for being thr every time i needed !!
ll miss all those parties in which u and BJ scolded me after being high!! sry for that i've tried ma bst but wsent upto ur exp. !!
newyas ll miss all those memories of BT trip... and QMS !!!
wish to see you soon !!

Varun Gupta said...

I cannot believe you have written this!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Waggy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pratik Gupta said...

i am reading something between the lines too!!