Saturday 17 November 2007

Lage raho Shit-car-bhai-ne

Now that sweetcarbine too has decided to venture into the territory called blogging, I'm assured of appearing regularly on at least one blog other than mine, no matter how much I'd hate to. Then I think, if I tread with some care and choose my subjects with a tad more wisdom, I can avoid his attention for a bit longer. On an afterthought, I say, "who cares". How long can the game hide from the hunter, specially when the hunter peeps into the hiding at least twice a day, and sometimes sleeps with the game too, after feasting on it. By sleep, I mean only sleep and not 'sleep'. I might be game, but I am a straight one, no foul plays.

In a way, it's good for me too. Now since the world is there to listen to him, even if they decide never again, after having being fooled into it for the 1st and only time, I can hope for some sympathy coming my way, having been one of his very few victims for over 2 years now. Oh I just hope this will put a marginal hold to his tendency of falling asleep on my mattress while doling out his 'gyaan' with people in general and me in particular.

Hence on, whenever I'd want to sleep, my bed will be free, but lonely as well :P

Alvidaaa.... lolmaxxx :))

P.S. : @sweetcarbine: dude, nobody cares about the things u will or wont blog about... get a life mannn


Narcissist Narmad

Ashtung:
"What secret can a girl hold about a guy, even the thought of revealing which, scares the guy to death?"

Sweetcarbine: "That he is impotent?"


1 comment:

Twilight Fairy said...

huh...!! eit es caaalled pay byack !!
a tad too tacky...