Tuesday 20 November 2007

The OSO Effect

1 o' clock. I just tucked myself in bed when the phone rang.

Me: Hi...well.. surprised me

R: Hi

Me: wassup, hows life

R: hmmm.. Good, how r u... what u doin?

Me: m fine too... was watching OSO.

R: aren’t you sleeping ?

Me: just about to.

R: I too watched OSO n… cant sleep now...

Me: c'mon, it wasn’t that funny... wasn’t that bad either, in case u didn’t like it

R: no it was nice... but i'm...i'm...(pause)

Me: I am?

R: scared...

Me: what??!!

R: I usually don get scared da..

Me: HAhhah

R: I watched horror English movies... just that Indian movies kinda scare me more…


Me: ha ha ha... ha ha ha...

R: m serious.. Don’t laugh.. It’s not funny

Me: ha ha ha ha..... now I can truly say that OSO has all the masala...

R: bad boy… It’s not like that.. It seems more possible that’s all.. bhoot n all..

Me: oh... ha ha ha ha ha ha...imagine that once there lived a girl in your room, who committed suicide…

R: Shut up da… I m really scared…

Me: ….jumping off the roof... ha ha ha

R: m shit scared alright?.. I dint call u to scare me anymore

Me: … and that her body is still buried where she fell, 5 mts from your room... tonight, she...

I hear a sob and then, Beep. Phone disconnected

Epilogue:

I laughed till my stomach hurt, n then laughed some more... took me 20 mins to calm down... then tried calling back… number busy... tried calling… wouldn’t take my calls… took another 20 mins I guess just to call it truce and apologize…

Well I won't offer any explanation, only that I’m sorry. Didn’t know it was serious enough to drown someone to tears… HahHhahaha OSO of all the movies… Hhahahaha…



BT Bards

Ashtung: I'm a stud.

Sass: oh yeah?...Then I'm the Abhishek Bachchan who's about to get into bed with Aishwarya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sass is stud!

Anonymous said...

macha I watched Saawariya yesterday and I'm not getting sleep.......